- spcial_buyAsked on April 29, 2016 at 10:20 AM
Hi JotForm staff,
Can I set the email field to participate only once to fill in the form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 11:20 AM
It is indeed possible to limit submissions to one per email address. While editing your form, click on the preferences button. From that menu, click on the advanced tab:
Change the Unique Question to your email field to set it as the unique question. Click on "Save Changes" to complete the process.
- spcial_buyAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 05:10 AM
thanks for the reply.
- spcial_buyAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 09:39 AM
how can I modify this message (in italian) when multiple submissions are disabled for this form
- victorAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 10:47 AM
You can modify any warning settings from the PREFERENCE settings
In the GENERAL tab, press the ADD button next to the FORM WARNINGS. This will open a new window will all the warnings Jotform contains. Just search and click over the warning you wish to modify.