- marymAsked on October 27, 2010 at 04:00 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 07:25 AM
1. Copy the form URL of the form you would like to share on another account,
2. Log into the target account,
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page,
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.
- iwseoAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 09:59 PM
this does not work - when i did the instructions above and imported, it gave me just code in way out of format code and not the forr itself...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 03, 2010 at 03:13 PM
What URL did you enter there?
- infiniteyogalbAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 07:42 AM
I tried to do this as with this form
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 13, 2011 at 04:13 PM
You still can do it but the url you should copy have to beinstead of ".../jsform/..."
In case of further assistance is required please let me know.