- jackie01Asked on April 29, 2016 at 11:26 AM
I have the free version and I started creating a form I was able to edit a day ago. I can no longer edit the form- the changes are not saving.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 12:32 PM
I checked your forms and was able to make updates without issue. Try logging out of your account, clearing your browsers cache/cookies, then logging back in. If that does not work, try a fresh web browser. Chrome or FireFox tend to work best. As far as I can tell, there should be no problems updating your forms.
- jackie01Answered on April 29, 2016 at 12:44 PMThank you, I was able to now edit the form and I am now testing.
I am testing by just pasting the link in a browser. How long should it take for me to get a confirmation email because I have not received anything as yet.
National Court Reporters Association
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Email notifications should be triggered instantly, however, I checked our logs and it did not trigger for your most recent submission. We are currently experiencing some slowdown on our end that may be causing the delay. I tested a few of my own forms and the emails are going through immediately.
- NygFormsAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 01:05 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 01:22 PM
@NygForms If there is something we can help you with, please create a new thread letting us know what you require assistance with and we will help with whatever we can.