- holguinAsked on April 29, 2016 at 04:28 PM
I am having trouble moving a form to a folder. I try to drag and drop or selection and drag and drop but it does not work. Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 05:38 PM
We do not have a permission type where the forms can be moved by a Sub Account User within Main Account. In other words, the Sub User cannot move forms owned by Main Account. The form should be moved from within the Main Account.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- georgias714Answered on May 04, 2016 at 03:28 PM
- BenAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 04:30 PM
@georgias714, I have moved your question to a new thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/832804 where we will be assisting you shortly.
- georgias714Answered on May 04, 2016 at 04:45 PMNew response received
I have figured out one work-around by editing what files she sees…but I
would prefer she have access to all our files and that her desktop looks
like mine when she logs in.
17581 Irvine Blvd, Ste #212
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 975-9941 – Direct
(888) 770-6898, ext 103
(714) 564-8335 – Fax