- Robdeane17Asked on March 08, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I can't find the option anywhere?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 12:40 PM
To Downgrade subscription:
1. Login to your account
2. At the button of the page (right side) you will find Account Setting button
3. Click Account Setting
4. In your Account Info. Click Cancel button
- Robdeane17Answered on March 08, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I am bveing directed to a Plimus web url??? Doesn't look right
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Yes , Robdeane, you are being redirected to Plimus because Plimus is used for for subscriptions paid using credit cards So the downgrade or cancellation can be done in your Plimus account.
To downgrade the account please login to JotForm then click on Account Settings from the bottom of the page. The Account Settings will show you a 'Cancel' button click on this button and you will be redirected to Plimus website.
Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm.
If you forgot the password you can visit the link below and enter the email address used upon sign up.
If you have problems retrieving the password and username to your Plimus contact the Jotform support team and they will go ahead and cancel it for you
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Actually, you are supposed to get redirected to Plimus, because Plimus is our payment gateway. Anyway, to save you the hassle of recovering the Plimus credentials related to your JotForm subscription, I went ahead and cancelled your subscription.
You will no longer get charged from here on out. Kindly check your email for the confirmation message of this cancellation. Please inform us if there's anything else you need assistance with.
Thank you very much for doing business with JotForm!
- Robdeane17Answered on March 08, 2012 at 01:18 PM
Eek! Thank you, that was very kind, but do we still have our Premium facilities? I pre-paid for these in December. I had to change our account to Professional for just one month.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 01:48 PM
Your Professional subscription is expected to last until the 15th of March. Afterwards, your bi-yearly premium subscription should kick in.
I will put your account under our watchlist to make sure that your account reverts to Premium, not to free status, after your professional subscription ends.