- ahumcmopsAsked on April 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM
How can I intergrate Square into my JotForm? I need to drive people to pay for their membership via our Square account instead of Paypal. I need it to require payment via the Square to submit just like it does for the Paypal. Alison firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 12:20 AM
We currently do not have payment integrations with Square. What you can find on the payment tools are the only ones available at the moment.
However, I will make a request to the development team and let them know of this. Unfortunately, it's not simple to do and our development team is pretty busy, so this will take some time. I recommend to use other payment tools currently available for the meantime.
If you have questions, please do let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 08:50 AM
One of our developers is working on this. Would you like to be a beta user?
- ahumcmopsAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 12:45 AMYes
- KadeJMAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 11:44 AM
We're happy to inform you today that our square payment integration is now live!
Check out our blog below to learn more about it and get started.