- leslieradonAsked on April 30, 2016 at 04:52 AM
I have the code but can't see how to put it in the form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 05:05 AM
To set the current date in the date field by default, simply click on the Date field then click the Default Date button to set it as "Current Date".
Once that is set, the date field should now have the 'current' date as the default input.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- leslieradonAnswered on April 30, 2016 at 10:44 PMTHANKS SO MUCH - HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT.
Can I add say 10 days to this date???????????
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 02:47 AM
I have answered your second question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/830152.
- leslieradonAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 05:44 AMYou missed this!
I have tried putting 'today+10' BUT IT DOESN'T WORK
- leslieradonAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 05:44 AMI can't believe it, tried again and it works. No quote marks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 09:27 AM
Thank you for updating us that the issue is now resolved. Let us know anytime if you need our help.