- Djaus10Asked on May 01, 2016 at 01:00 AM
I would like to just check my email to collect the information & Not have to logi to the site.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 03:38 AM
Yes, you can set up your form to send you email notifications every time you receive a submission. Currently, what you have is an email notification but you do not have a recipient email address, you will need to add your email address there in order for your form to send you email alerts.
To do this:
1) Edit your form and click Emails
2) Click your existing notification.
3) Click Recipients tab above and on Recipient Emails, add your email address.
4. Click the Save button and also save your form
After this all email notifications should be sending to your email address.
Please get back to us if you have questions or if you need assistance regarding this matter.