- rara2000Asked on October 28, 2010 at 05:03 AM
Is it possible to sort the data submitted in a different order than it's shown in the form itself?
For example the form has the order: 1.name, 2.phone 3.address 4.email
The submission should show: 1.email, 2.name, 3.address, 4.phone
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 07:13 AM
You can change it on the emails but not on Submissions page or Reports.
To change answer order on your emails, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Change the order on the body of the email,
5. Save and Finish your form.