- kucanskiposloviAsked on May 01, 2016 at 05:23 AMI use time picker widget pn this form https://form.jotformeu.com/61203206094343
I changed the placeholder text in the wizard, but it is not changed in the widget.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 09:07 AM
I'm not sure that I understand, I see date reservation widget on your form, but no time picker, could you please share with us screenshot of the problem so we can assist you. Here is how you can add image to the form, you can check in this guide.
We'll wait for your response.
- kucanskiposloviAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Time picker widget is just below date reservation widget in my form
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 11:55 AM
My apologies I didn't notice earlier.
I see what you're pointing to and I was able to replicate the issue. I forwarded this problem to our back-end team for further investigation and we will get back to you in this thread.
A workaround in meantime would be to this:
1. We set label for your time picker to be like this:
2. So it will look like this after:
3. And now through CSS of the widget we can hide 'Select time' text:
4. Inside of the Custom CSS you can paste this code:
color : transparent;
That will hide the text inside of the placeholder.
And it will look like this after:
Hope it helps.
- kucanskiposloviAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 03:58 AM
No it does not help. Let us know when you fix this issue, or leave that feature out all together. This makes no sense.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 05:05 AM
We're sorry for this inconvenience, our developers are already working on a fix for this issue.We'll inform you about the outcome through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 06:35 AM
The placeholder parameter has been fixed.
Sorry about that.