- GalenWalkerAsked on May 01, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Hello - I found a great template for a registration form that will work perfectly for my needs. All the fields above the payment field appear to be editable but the one I need to change has the ticket pricing within it and I have not been able to modify the prices to conform with my ticket prices. Here is the form from the template:
Your help is greatly appreciated.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 12:51 PM
That field is part of Payment wizard so in order to change anything in it meaning price, name of the product etc, you will have to do it through the wizard.
To change the price of your products please follow:
1. Open your PayPal wizard:
2. You will continue on the first page with PayPal credentials and then you will be on this page:
3. Sell products option is selected so click Next and you are on the page where your products are listed:
4. On the image above you can see the steps how to change the item's price, you can do that for both of your products.
That will change the price of your items.
Be mindful that this is PayPal Pro Payment integration so you will have to have PayPal Pro credentials, meaning API Username, API Password, API signature.
Hope it helps.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
- GalenWalkerAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 10:44 AMOkay. Is there a way to use Square to run the charges straight through
Square and into our bank account using JotForm?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 01:11 PM
Update: Square payment integration is now available: https://www.jotform.com/blog/246-Create-JotForm-Payment-Forms-Using-Square