- velmatAsked on May 01, 2016 at 02:01 PM
All of the tabs on my form is not being sent to me .. Example below ! I completed all the tabs but are not getting all the tabs completed on my end like the investment budget etc..... You guys sent a reply back last time but I am still unsure of what to do to fix this problem. I need to fix this problem asap PLEASE ... or can you login to my form to fix the issue instead of sending me an email of what to do . I don't know how to fix this
Question Answer Company Information Thinkzilla www.itsthinkzilla.com Contact Person velma omousa Daytime Phone (832) 4893655 E-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org Evening Phone INVESTMENT BUDGET What Services are you Seeking ? Email Marketing When are you ready to begin? State Comments Or Questions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 03:52 PM
Your email notification is not capturing the field names of the form probably because you change or edited your form.
I would recommend you to delete the existing notification and then creating a new one.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Notifier1 and then click the "Delete" button.
3. Click the "Yes" button to confirm.
4. Click the "Create New Email" button.
5. Select the Notification Email.
6. Now you can go to the "Recipients" tab to set up who will receive this notification.
7. Click the "Save" button when you are done.
I hope the steps I provided helpful. But if you are still having trouble doing this, let us know and we'll login to your account and do it for you. We will delete the existing notification and create a new one.
Helpful guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications