- rumblehouseAsked on March 08, 2012 at 03:06 PM
built link to a pdf file on our hosting server. comes back as 404 in Jotform environment when operating as an active form. Link does work in standard browser and pdf opens just fine.
I am inserting form in my wordpress site as a means for articles download. Click on link and get 404
page cannot be seen as it is not yet live.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 03:20 PM
Kindly try using iFrame page and check whether it works; http://www.jotform.com/help/148-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
Kindly lets know if yiu were asssited.
- fxrAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Double check the link in your thankyou message.
I have made an alteration to your form, and it appears to be working now.
I assume its the 'Hidden Secrets Part1' link?
- rumblehouseAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 05:36 AMhi
Tried Iframe source, the pdf now works but the form is fragmented in half
vertically. Can barely get data in to input text boxes
I have a frame based web page where the form code is part of a frame
itself between mark up. "Source" display seems to be the onlyproperty that works in that the form is completeBill
- rumblehouseAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 05:36 AMOk
is now working