- upendrasinghAsked on May 01, 2016 at 06:07 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 09:59 PM
Yes, it is possible to add an upload field to your form. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Select Basic Fields
2. Click File Upload
3. Turn on "Allow Multiple" to allow multiple images to be uploaded to your form.
You can also check out these guides for more information on upload forms:
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- upendrasinghAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 02:22 PM
Thank you! It seems though there is a limit of 1024 KB on each upload file. Is there anyway to increase the size limit?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 02:35 PM
The maximum file upload size can indeed be increased. Here is our quick guide detailing how to increase the limit as well as the maximum file sizes for different integrations:
You can also change the allowed file types:
- upendrasinghAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 05:33 PM