- KristineAsked on May 01, 2016 at 11:47 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 12:58 AM
I checked your email address and found only a guest account, there is not an already existing account related to your email address.
Could you please provide us the username that you use in your account?
I have to say that you are able to restore your password by following these steps, first on the login page click on the link "Forgot password?".
Then you need to enter either your username or the email address you used to register your account and an email will be sent to that email address, the email will contain the instructions to reset your password.
- KristineAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 01:44 AMHi there
the email/username is under the previous assistant the we are no longer working with. And I believe this is the email that she used firstname.lastname@example.org if I do the reset password it will go to that email the account is under that email and I need it to be transferred to this email email@example.com please let me know if it is possible.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 01:57 AM
I do not think that would be possible to change the email address related to that account without the owner's permission.
You will need to contact the owner of that account and ask to provide you with the login details, once you have this data you may log into the account and update the data, also if you want you may create your own account and ask the owner of that account to open a thread and request to move the forms from her account to yours, she will need to provide us with your username, the target account and ask to move all the forms to your own account, but all this needs to be requested by the account's owner.
- KristineAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 02:44 AMI understand that and we tried to communicate with her but she is not responding. she is not the owner of the forms it used to our website and she wont give the log in details. We need to update those form for our business. I hope you can help me with this as we are desperate to get in to those forms.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 03:28 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you. Can you provide the URL of your webpage that you've embedded the form? At that time, we can assist more properly. I will also try to communicate with her.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 03:49 AM
I've checked the website that you've embedded the form. It seems s the owner of forms.=) To solve that issue quickly, as per you request, I've changed the email address from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. You can send the password reset instructions.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- KristineAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 04:44 AMHi there
Thank you for assisting me this would mean alot to us and to our business. Here is the URL http://cglbeef.com/ if you could please retrieve it you will save ourlives.
- KristineAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 04:44 AMOHHHH GREAAATT!!! Thank you so much! you just saved us from our misery :) I will contact you as if there is any problem. Thanks again. you are such a life saver :)
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 04:53 AM
You're most welcome and thank you for your kind comment.=) We are glad to hear that, the issue has been resolved for you. Feel free to contact us anytime. We will be happy to assist you.