- newvisionamyAsked on March 08, 2012 at 08:19 PM
1. Visitor goes to my site (same page where login box is), purchases an item through paypal. Customer directed to registration page.
2. After registration, client directed to back to page where login box is.
3. After they login, they are directed to another page for training access
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 08:41 PM
You can use the custom url to redirect users after submission to your own thank you page. Further information on how to set this up can be found on our user guided:
In your case the thank you url will be the url of the form which users have to fill out after. Unfortunately though you can not create login forms with JotForm since such functionality is not available. Creating login forms in your account will trigger our Phishing filter and can end up autosuspending your account.
Let us know if you have further questions.