- jotformjoelAsked on May 02, 2016 at 09:30 PM
Usually when I modify a Form it updated on the Site within a minute. I have modified the form Insight RSVP & Question, but it doesn't change on site. Please advise. Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 11:23 PM
The changes made to the JotForm should be instant and they'll be reflecting as soon as the form is saved. There shouldn't be any delay on the embedded form. The changes would be reflecting either when opened the form using the direct link or on the embedded page. I see what you mean on your form. I've tried adding a colon after address and see that the form with the direct link is displaying and on the webpage is not.
It looks like there is an issue with the embedded script. Could you try removing the embedded script on the webpage and try re-embedding to see if that works? If it doesn't work, please try embedding using iframe embed code and let us know the results. We will be happy to take a look again for you.
- marcodelapenaAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 11:55 PM
Hi there Kiran, I have the same situation, the changes are visible when I go to preview the form but they are not reflected on the published form
Here's the form:
Thanks in advance for your help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:08 AM
I've moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- DrivePaymentsAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:25 AM
Yes mine is not updating at all either
- stevelackAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:41 AM
I am experiencing the same issue. I changed from embed to iframe and that fixed it. Then, when I make additional changes to the form, even the iframe embed is not updating.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:43 AM
Thank you for updating us. It seems that there is an issue with displaying the updated form. We have already sent an alert to our backend team to take a look at this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience being caused.
As soon as the issue is fixed we'll update you here. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 01:26 AM
Thanks for being patient. The issue should be fixed by now.
Please check and let us know if the issue still persists. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- marcodelapenaAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 05:05 AM
Awesome, I checked and it's all updated now. Thanks for your help, Kiran!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 06:10 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- melblueneonAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 06:08 PM
I'm having the same issue and people can now fill in my registration without filling in the boxes (95% of the fields are mandatory though)
Here is my link thanks a lot for your help!