- marcodelapenaAsked on May 03, 2016 at 12:07 AM
Hi there Kiran, I have the same situation, the changes are visible when I go to preview the form but they are not reflected on the published form
Here's the form:
Thanks in advance for your help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:09 AM
I'm trying to replicate the issue at my end to see if there is any issue with the embedding code. Could you provide us with the webpage URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- marcodelapenaAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:10 AM
Hi Kiran, the form is not embedded, I'm sending the link to a list of members in the team instead. The form is on https://form.jotform.co/6122762984 Thanks
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:39 AM
Thank you for updating us. I'm able to replicate the issue at my end and it seems that there is an issue with displaying the updated form.
We have already sent an alert to our backend team to take a look at this issue. As soon as the issue is fixed we'll update you here.
Sorry for the inconvenience being caused.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 01:23 AM
Thank you for being patient. The issue should be fixed by now. Could you check once again and let us know if the issue still persists?
- marcodelapenaAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 06:24 PM
Hi Kiran, all good now, the form is up to date. thanks for your help!