- alinesilpeAsked on May 03, 2016 at 10:16 AM
- CharlieAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 11:22 AM
You should be able to embed a form in your website using the embed codes found under the "Publish" wizard. Here's a quick step by step:
1. First, click the "Publish" button in the form builder.
2. On the "Publish" wizard, click "Embed" and you'll see the different embed codes that you can use.
3. Copy the chosen embed code and paste it in your website. Make sure to paste the embed code to an area in your website that accepts HTML and script embed codes.
Here's a guide that you can also refer to: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Let us know if you need more help on this.