- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 11:57 AM
I've fixed it for you by recalculating your submissions count. Please check again.
- MaggieJedlickaAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Oh boy thanks for resetting! This has happened before, but it took a few days to get reset. So, my concern is when we go LIVE if this happens, my users are locked out.
Do you guys know what causes these counts to go high? Is is because of testing?
I need to get prepared.
Thanks in advance, you guys are great.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 01:31 PM
Our apologies for that again. But I think this was just a cache to our end. I've recalculated your form submissions and that fixes it. If the issue persists, let us know so we can investigate further and then submit it to our developers.
- MaggieJedlickaAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 11:36 PM
Help! 5/10/2016 It happened AGAIN! Now I did MORE ONE payment submission for testing and I am maxed out on my Submissions and Payment Submissions WHICH I DID NOT DO.
This is now my FOURTH incident of this happening and locking me out of my forms.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 11:57 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I have recalculated your submission count to resolve the issue. Please wait for the changes to apply completely. However, if you encounter the issue again, do let us know on this thread so we may check it further.