- dianebergAsked on May 03, 2016 at 12:58 PM
We use Blue Pay - do you know if this gateway can be added to take payments?
This is a re-post of a comment on Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
- CharlieAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 02:23 PM
Currently we do not have a payment integration with BluePay. But I have forwarded this to our developers as a feature request, however, I am unable to guarantee that this will be implemented anytime soon. Rest assure that we will update you on this thread if there are any news on this request.
For the meantime, you might need to consider using the other payment integrations that we have. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 08:39 AM
We are excited to tell you that BluePay is now on open beta and we'd like to invite you to try it out before our announcement blog post comes out!
Do let us know if you have encounter any issues with integration or if you have comments and suggestions. We would really appreciate them.
On a related note, would you be interested in being featured in the said blog post?
We're hoping to hear from you soon!
- dianebergAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:45 AMHi –
I am testing it out on one of the forms and I have tried with a dummy cc number for testing and a real cc number and I get an error: account not found
Cobbe Consulting & Management
1215 East Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32801
Office: (407) 964-1466 | Fax: (813) 949-8994
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:23 AM
You must use sandbox account credentials in order to use the integration's sandbox mode.
If you don't have a sandbox account yet, you may request for one here.
Otherwise, testing your live account credentials with a small amount should also work.
- dianebergAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 12:45 PMI have set up the account and still get account not found.
- AIDANAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 02:10 PM
Thank you for following up with this information. I will pass it along and we will get back to you ASAP.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 03:41 AM
You must enter your BluePay Account Name or Account ID (the same ID you use in logging in to BluePay), in order for the integration to work properly.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:11 PM
Please feel free to try it. Let us know what you think.