- Jonthue MichelAsked on May 03, 2016 at 10:00 PM
As you can see the highlight thingy is off! Is there a setting for it? what is the tag/id/something so I can modify in css!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 12:12 AM
I see what you meant as well when I checked on your form http://www.jotform.us/form/61227151799158
The set color in the Form Designer is not taking effect on this form.
Let me check a workaround fix via CSS code injection. I'll get back to this shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 12:21 AM
The workaround that should work is to set both the highligh and error message background color similar to the form background color.
Here is my test form https://form.jotform.com/61238644757969
Let us know if this did not work for you.
- JonthueAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 06:39 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 07:51 AM
I see it working on your form http://www.jotform.us/form/61227151799158 as well.
Thank you for the confirmation.