- Alertforce_AUAsked on May 04, 2016 at 09:07 AMI discovered that when I transferred data from Jotform into Infusionsoft the data formats are different. To address this I had to use a function of Zapier to change the data format from mm-dd-yyyy to dd-mm-yyyy.
Not that this issue is fixed I will use the Jotform-Infusionsoft integration to save time and money. However, I suspect that I will face this date format issue again.
So, can you tell me how to swap the date format in Jotform - Infusionsoft integration?
I still need to collect the date on the Jotform in the dd-mm-yyyy format but it needs to go into Infusionsoft as mm-dd-yyyy.
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 10:13 AM
May I know app in your Infusionsoft you are passing the submission data? I presume you are adding them in your contacts?
I made some tests and the date values are not being passed correctly to Infusionsoft, so the concern about the date format won't be tested.
Here's my test:
1. First, I have added two date fields, "Birthday" and "Anniversary". I then map them in the Infusionsoft integration.
Infusionsoft => JotForm
Custom Date => Anniversary
Birthday => Birthday
Here's how I added the custom date field in Infusionsoft:
2. I then made a test submission, here's the data:
Birthday = May 4, 1985
Anniversary = May 4, 1995
3. In my Infusionsoft contact list, you'll see that the "Birthday" data shows 12-04-0004 which is incorrect.
4. In the "Custom Fields" list, you'll see that the "Custom Date" is blank.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 08:14 AM
This is now fixed. Date and birthdate fields will be formatted correctly before they are sent to InfusionSoft.