- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 01:21 PM
I presume you are referring to the "Total Commission Paid" text box?
If there's no conditional logic or calculation you want to pass on it, and you just want your users to manually input the number value. Then you can use our Masked Input widget.
Here's how to add it:
1. Find it under the "More Fields", search for the "Masked Input" widget and add it in your form.
2. In the widget settings, you'll see that you have the option to have a custom pattern, you also have the option to set the currency symbol and the thousands place separator.
I hope that helps.
- ttran976Answered on May 13, 2016 at 08:57 AM
No. I am not. I would like to format the columns in the Configurable List - Widget. I have columns which require a number and would like o have the comma separator and decimal, to configure a dollar amount for example.
- CharlieAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible. You cannot format the number values in the "Number" field in the Configurable list widget. The only way to format is to use the other widget I mentioned or if you used input mask on plain text box fields. Or your users need to manually input the comma when they type the number value.
I will forward this to our developers as a feature request. But I'm unable to guarantee that this will be implemented, this will depend on our developers current workload and its feasibility. Apologies for the inconvenience.