- welswebAsked on March 09, 2012 at 01:15 PM
Is there a way to make this Unique ID get pushed to Authorize.net as the Transaction ID? Auth.net is expecting a value there. Tanks for your help! Oh so close!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- welswebAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 03:46 PM
- welswebAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 04:00 PM
- anartworkAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 04:11 PM
Please see relevant thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/22501-Everytime-I-submit-my-form-to-Authorize-Net-it-asks-for-Invoice-number-
Hope that helps:)
- welswebAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Anartwork; No you are confusing Invoice Number for JotForm versus the Authorize.net use of Invoice Number. The thread you mention isn't relevant to what is being discussed on this thread here.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 01:47 PM
As I have checked from the other relevant threads, a ticket has been submitted for a request for this feature. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a time frame to when this feature can be implemented. But once it is set, rest assured we'll let you know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I am happy to inform you that it is now possible to send an invoice number to Authorize.Net for your form transactions using either a hidden box or a unique ID field.
To do this:
1. Add a Hidden Box or Unique ID field to your form
2. Select your payment field, right click on it, then choose Show Properties
3. Choose a field whose value will be used as the invoice number for purchases made using your form
4. Save your form afterwards
Please let us know if you need further assistance, or if you have any feedback regarding this newly implemented feature.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Since that's a different topic. I have moved your question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/824485 and we'll be on it shortly.