- bmwyAsked on March 09, 2012 at 02:19 PM
This is a re-post of a comment on Freshly Baked Submit Button Styles for Your Forms
- pinoytechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 02:26 PM
What do you mean by how? Can you add more detail on your question so we further assist you?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 02:34 PM
If your asking on how to use the buttons, please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit your form
2. Click submit button tool
3. Click Properties
4. Right side of Print Button you will find the icon of button style then click Button Style icon
- fdcAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Hi There, this does not always work for me. I am using firefox 12.0 on mac 10.7.3 and when I click on the button style it does not select the style. I try clicking around in different places and it will not get the style to stick.
Please take a look when you have a chance.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 03:17 PM
I have replicated the issue on my end. I have forwarded the issue to our developers for checking. We will get back to you once we got updates.
- xtasy171Answered on May 04, 2012 at 03:44 PM
Oh! This is a problem I am having too! On Chrome.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 03:47 PM
I already answered your question on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/97051-My-button-skins-are-not-working-?entrymessage=10732640770
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 04:14 AM
A change we made yesterday caused this. One of our developers is working on this.
- fdcAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 09:21 AM
@aytekin - Thanks for your help. I'll stay tuned for an update.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:57 AM
It's currently marked as urgent and we will for sure let you know once it's resolved.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Issue seems to be fixed. I am now able to use the button styles on my forms.