- clifrussoAsked on May 04, 2016 at 11:38 PM
I read some forums, saying it would disable forms if there's phishing on the form. I am not fishing at all whatsoever, I am making a Minecraft website on Weebly and I would appreciate it if you would fix this problem :)
P.S this URL has one of the forms, there is 3 more, its all in the Forums | Forms tab, please fix those too!
P.S.S If I did something wrong, let me fix it in a form.
-Clif RussoPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 11:50 PM
I checked your forms and found the form with ID #61249413467155 where you are asking for username, this is something that is not allowed in JotForm, this is why your forms have been disabled and your account suspended.
I had to remove that field from your form in order to activate your account and enable your forms, please follow the advice in order to avoid your forms to be disabled and your account suspended again.
- clifrussoAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 11:53 PM
Thank you! ANd I did not know that, so I won't do that again!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 11:58 PM
You're welcome and yes this is why I shared our terms so you avoid this inconvenient in the future.
- naplesvillasAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 03:34 AM
My forms are disabled too.
Can you please advise how I can get this sorted out as soon as possible?
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 08:01 AM
This is a duplicate post. My colleague Kiran already replied on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/882603