- FrancescaVFAsked on May 05, 2016 at 04:45 AM
Using the conditions, if someone completing my form selects 2 or more from a drop down question how do I make them complete the same section of the form for each unit required?
More detail: the form I am creating is an exam entry form. If an applicant wants to apply for 2 or more exams they need to provide the information for each exam. I can't figure out how to do this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 05:14 AM
If you want the user to fill out a section of the form when they select an option from the dropdown field, then I believe the Form Collapse tool in conjunction with a Show/Hide condition would be suitable for your requirement. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Add the form collapse and then duplicate the fields/questions that you want to put under the form collapse.
2. Then add the Show/Hide condition for each of the numbers.
3. Once you have that setup, the user should now be able to fill out a section of the form for each unit required.
Here's a demo form so you can see it i action: https://form.jotform.com/61251929132957
If you need further assistance, please let us know.