- chrisdolanAsked on March 09, 2012 at 03:24 PM
- I don't want there to be any shading in the Heading.
- I'd like to have the Name and Email on the first line; Zip Code and Phone Number on the second line, then below that the 2 drop down menus, then below that the Submit Button.
- I'd also like to get the background of the entire form to be based on White, with 69% opacity.
I did try to figure these things out myself but couldn't do it!
Thanks for your help, I look forward to hearing from you.
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 03:34 PM
Hi, I've edited your form as you requested.
Please see background color if can help you. Opacity can't set at moment.
Hope this helps. Alessandro
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 03:36 PM
Thanks for contacting our support team. I wish to assure you that using our link below you can be able to get this done. http://yang.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form and video using http://www.jotform.com/help/48-A-Short-Video-For-JotForm-Easiest-Form-Builder
Also, use our sample form at this link to be able to design your form; http://www.jotform.com/help/106-Create-Forms-in-60-Seconds
Let me know if you managed to have this done.
- chrisdolanAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 03:37 PMIs there any way I can talk to someone on the phone and work on this??
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 03:40 PM
Hi Chris, Sorry but Phone Support is not provided at moment. You can answer this thread if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 10:58 PM
That's possible. I have created a sample form which you can clone and edit it on your side. Here's the form URL: http://www.jotform.me/form/20688860405458?, please clone it to view the CSS codes I've used.
Here's how it looks like when embedded: http://idarktech.com/test/opacity_bg_jotform.html
You may also find this tutorial helpful. How to Adjust the Opacity of a Form's Background
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks.