- pagineAsked on May 05, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Ho bisogno di fare una selezione dei contatti in base alla mia città di appartenenza. Come posso farlo velocemente?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Can you please tell us more about your request, how would you like to import your contacts? Where are they stored?
Please let us know so we can assist you better.
- pagineAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 02:32 PM
nei miei moduli, ho migliaia di contatti, vorrei poter scaricare un excel, solo con i contatti provenienti da Roma, che è la mia citta!
- CharlieAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 03:02 PM
That should be possible if there's a city, address field or anything that holds the city value of "Rome". Here's how:
1. First, go to your form's submissions page.
2. Scroll down and type in the search bar the city you want to filter the grid list:
3. Now whatever the results page show in your grid list, those are submissions that will be downloaded in your excel/csv/pdf file.
I hope that helps.
- pagineAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Cosi non va bene, perche mi trova contatti che non sono di roma, ma che hanno nel campo indirizzo o nel nome o email la parola roma, ma magari sono di un'altra cittaà.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 12:28 PM
If you have address field inside of your form you can try to make search by entering City: Roma in search field on submission page of your form.
If you are still have issues please provide us ID of your form, so that we can check your submissions and see if here is another way to help you.
Let us know if you need further assistance.