- bracebeaglesAsked on March 09, 2012 at 05:59 PM
I try to send my form to my web page but when i embed it tells me to copy or paste but i have no idea what to do at that point how do you do it I try right click left click how do I copy or paste
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to a Web Page
- anartworkAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 06:23 PM
After you have copied (CTRL+C) the source code like this in the tutorial http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page, you just have to go to your website and paste (CTRL+V) it on the designated area. May I know what CMS are you using?
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 06:23 PM
It's must simple.
First of all you must create a form.
When form is ready to publish you must press on Setup & Embed -> Embed Form --> Embed.
Now select the code you see and copy it. Now open your web page (.html, .htm etc.. files) and paste it. Save
Hope this helps.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 10, 2012 at 02:17 AM
In addition to ItalyTech and anartwork. Try this link, it helps you also to understand which Form Embed Code you will use.
- beriloktenAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:12 AM
1. Click on “Setup & Embed” tab in the toolbar.
2. Click on ”Embed Form” .
3. Choose a platform that you use.
4. Copy the script code that you see.
5. Paste it into the source code of your website where you want to display.
6. Save it and it is ready to use.