- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 06:05 PM
Custom domain for forms is possible. Please check this guide on how to do it in your hosting panel: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform.
- snapparspublishingAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 07:55 PM
Yes i already did it like q.snapparspublishing.com
- HowardAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 08:45 PMImage below. I am having trouble creating a domain to customize the form
link. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 09:25 PM
There was no included image in your last response. Please follow this steps on how to included image in the message here in the support forum
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
It might be easier also to seek assistance from your website host admin to properly setup the DNS name in the control panel. That usually was the culprit that causes the custom domain not triggering properly.
- HowardAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 09:45 PMsorry about that