- Johnny1Asked on May 05, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Why don't you brilliant people over there offer a clip on how to edit a previously produced form at weebly. It sure as hell isn't intuitive.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to your Weebly website
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 01:36 AM
Do you mean you want to edit a form that is embedded in Weebly? To do so, you will have to login to www.jotform.com and edit your form there. Once you save the form after editing, the changes you have made should apply to the embedded form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- DonShireAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 12:04 AM
Thank you! I agree that it is not clear when you install this on Weebly that you need to edit and create the forms at jotform.com. It was very frustrating to try to create the form in Weebly, and then when I made a mistake I thought I was going to have to start over again until I found this page.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 12:31 AM
We will make the video guide, and update the user guide and this thread when its available.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM
We updated the Weebly App to create and edit forms.
Give it another try, let us know how that goes.