- bembridgesailingclubAsked on May 06, 2016 at 04:21 AM
the inventory count on this form https://form.jotformeu.com/60925505839362 is not counting properly.
It was accurate yesterday and I have had some more submissions over night and there should now only be 22 full dinner and 12 18-30 tickets left but that doesn't appear to be what it is reading.
What is going wrong?
I haven't been deleting submissions.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 04:43 AM
I checked the submissions for the Full Dinner and counted how many people selected the Full Dinner tickets. The total number of submissions for the Full Dinner appears to be 178, which means out of 200, the only slots available should be 22 instead of 31. The count of the inventory widget does seem to be incorrect. Can you please try clearing the Form Cache and the Browser Cache to see if that resolves the issue? Here's a couple of guides that can help:
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- bembridgesailingclubAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 04:54 AM
I've just done both of these things - still reading 31.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 05:02 AM
I see that clearing the Form Cache did not resolve the issue. Can you try updating the inventory widget on your form builder to see if that fixes the count?
Hopefully this should fix the count of the inventory widget.
- bembridgesailingclubAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 06:02 AM
just done this - still not working.
- CarinaAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 06:32 AM
Please try cloning the form and removing and adding again the inventory fields. From my tests this solved the problem:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- bembridgesailingclubAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 06:58 AM
Ok but then all the links to the form which I have used in electronic invitations and other mailings will not work.
has been sent to around 900 people.
Need a fix for this one really.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 07:58 AM
I am able to reproduce the same issue that you’re having. I will forward this issue to our developers. We will inform you via this thread when we solve the problem.
- bembridgesailingclubAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 07:59 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 11:14 AM
That issue should be fixed now. When I've checked your form I see the number of your products decreased successfully.
We would appreciate it if you could also test it on your side and let us know the result. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- bembridgesailingclubAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 01:25 PM
Yes it has decreased, but it is still not correct.
It should now read 18.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 01:44 PM
If you don't want to use a cloned form to avoid changing links, simply try just removing and adding the inventory widget from the original form, just make sure to set the correct amount available.