- vac8ionAsked on May 06, 2016 at 10:02 AM
- victorAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 10:23 AM
I'm not sure I understand you properly. Can you please elaborate a bit on what you are looking for?
Are you trying to get all the data from submission and compare that data between each other? There are multiple options to download your submissions in a various formats:
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel You can also export to PDF and CSV as well.
2. Create report: You can create different types of reports and the following guide should help you: Reports
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
At the moment you will be require to compare the information between reports manually.