- ookusoguAsked on May 06, 2016 at 11:09 AM
In my form, at the bottom, there is an affirmation that the applicant is required to accept before submitting the form. I want the entire affirmation to be formatted as is shown. However, the affirmation aligns itself vertical to the left of the page. I prefer that it is aligned the way I have it shown. The problem is that, because I used regular text to type in the affirmation, it does not show on the form when it is submitted. Only the "Check Mark" box and the word "Affirmed" besides it that shows.
How do I make it look the way it is shown in the attached screenshot, and still print when the applicant submits the form?
Thank you for the excellent product and for your stellar technical support.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 11:43 AM
I checked your form and I see that it is formatted like in the picture you shown. So, if I understood you correctly, the only problem is that it is not sending with submission emails.
That is because Text field you have to copy and paste into the email body in order to have it sent with submissions. The reason is since Text field doesn't have any ID that it could be tied to.
So please try to do this:
1. Copy the text from affirmation.
2. Go to Emails
3. Click Edit on your Notification or Autoresponder.
4. You will be on window that shows body of your email that is sent to your customers, there you can just paste text that you copied earlier:
That way it will go with each submission.
Please let us know if you have further questions.