- 'CescaAsked on May 06, 2016 at 11:40 AM
I've followed the instructions, but when I publish the code disappears so nothing appears on the page.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- victorAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 11:54 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please indicate the direct link of where you embedded the form and the script used.
We will be glad to help.
- FrancescaVFAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 03:44 AMApologies for the delay in responding, I have been out of the office. When you ask for the direct link, do you mean in the back end or the page I intend for the form to go? You will have to forgive what may seem like very simple questions, but I have never developed a site or done any programming in my life so it’s all so new to me!!
Link to the site I’m developing is attached. I have created a form in JotForm and wish for it to be embedded into this site when people click on Book Now sections: http://estore.pembrokeshire.ac.uk/exams/front-page/prices-booking/
Does that help at all?
eLearning Sales & Administration Assistant
Tel: 01437 753490
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 06:52 AM
I checked the URL/link you provided but I was not able to see any form embedded on the site:
Can you try to embed your form using the iFrame embed code and see if this will work for you? If you are working on this form - http://www.jotformeu.com/form/61093804848361, you can use on the iFrame Code below:
You can also check this link for instructions on how to get the iFrame code of your form: Getting the Form iFrame Code.
- FrancescaVFAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 09:44 AMThanks for the information. I thought it was odd you asking for a link, as I haven’t managed to embed it yet so there was no page, but I think I may have managed to do it? I added a raw HTML box into the page and inserted the code there and this is the result: http://estore.pembrokeshire.ac.uk/exams/wp-admin/post.php?vc_action=vc_inline&post_id=1639&post_type=page
- victorAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Glad you were able to resolve the issue. I have tried to open the your link but got only a blank page
If you still require our assistance, do let us know.
- FrancescaVFAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 10:45 AMGood Afternoon,
Thanks for all your help so far. I’m not sure why you could not see our site page, as we had no trouble here, although I may not have made it ‘public’ or something!
I have another question, which I really hope you don’t mind helping me with; when creating the form within Jot Form do you link the submit button to an external page (payment page, for example) or is it something we have to do within Wordpress once the form is embedded?
I don’t know if I’m asking too many questions – sorry!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 11:07 AM
when creating the form within Jot Form do you link the submit button to an external page (payment page, for example) or is it something we have to do within Wordpress once the form is embedded?
We will always be glad to help you. If I understand correctly, you are asking how to set the page where the form will redirect upon submit. By default, upon submit, the form redirects to a default Thank You page but you can set it to redirect to a page you desire. For more details, please see Setting Up the Thank You Page.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- FrancescaVFAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 07:45 AMThanks again!I have followed the instructions so that when the submit button is clicked it takes you to a new site/page and it works within Jotform, but it doesn’t work in the page that the form is embedded in and I wasn’t sure if I’ve missed something or if it is the Wordpress site that I need to install something further.
BTW I am going to write great review when I am done with this form, as you guys have been amazing so far!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 09:50 AM
Thank you for considering a review. We appreciate it. Once you are done with the review, you may submit the link at Get More for getting more permanent submissions. Please be noted that Get More requests are subject to review.
I have moved your other question to a separate thread to avoid confusion in discussing multiple topics on the same thread.
The new thread shall be answered shortly.