- mrosenmftAsked on March 09, 2012 at 11:03 PM
For example, I have a waiver of confidentiality that has the entire agreement written in "free text html" Below it, I have an electronic signature using the "full name" option. When someone submits it from my website, i only receive their signature and not the details it is referring to. Is there any way to include that in the submitted email so it can be put in their files?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Free Text fields aren't automatically added on the email Notification, you have to manually copy and paste it inside your Notification area. To do that, please follow this steps below:
1. While on your Form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Open Notification
4. On the Notification work area, you can then paste your term's message. Check this screen:
Hope this helps. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:40 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.