- JorgeArtsDesignsAsked on May 06, 2016 at 05:59 PM
1. This form has the same line all the User-Client must confirm their order by selecting the category and therefore the service chosen, then here I created using a beautiful design a chip that unfold when the User-Client chooses Service truth, and together with these hidden tabs other hidden fields are also displayed:
-Campo For Text
The problem is that the area "Select Files" to send the requirements demanded Sheet Up, "I do not see the button Load File" is, just see the Select button but not the "Load" this part has me confused
I tried two Widgets to perform this same task Widget "drag and drop files" and another Widget "Upload Files With Preview" but neither let me see the option to upload the selected files and another problem is that no Widget so I can hide in the Form for use with Conditions
I want solution to these problems:
- That you see the "Button Load the Archios" Selected to Send and all this occurs in hidden field with conditional
- That if I can use a widget to allow users-Customers can Select and Load files which have to Send on the Order Form, but this option can hide it in the form and appears based on a condition, that is, the Widget can hide
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 06:05 PM
When you choose the file, the upload occurs when submitting the form.
If you want to see a button that says "Upload" after you have selected the file, you can replace it for the Drag and Drop Upload widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/drag_and_drop_upload
And yes, you can apply the hide/show condition to the widget too. Let us know if you need more help.
- JorgeArtsDesignsAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 03:11 PM
Hello, when I said that the Widget can not hide, I mean I want to hide in the directamentem form and not only on one condition
When I add the Widget and customize and properties'll want the "Hide Field" option but does not appear
I hope to explain my request, and thank you very much
- victorAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 04:36 PM
I am not fully understanding your question. When I added the widget, I was able to hide/show the field with no issue. Can you please explain what field you wish to hide.