- BeamixAsked on May 07, 2016 at 06:14 AM
First I created a form without loging in to Jotform. After I had a warning I'm almost out of data space, I decided to sign an account in. My form succesfully went on the account, but the form submissions I already had are gone. I have just this with al the submissions: http://prntscr.com/b1a7nf (screenshot, no virus)
Can someone help me to get the submissions back?
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 07:17 AM
Please try logging in to your account via the url:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- BeamixAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 07:24 AM
First of all thinks for the fast response.
I've got still the same problem. The new submissions I get today (after the upgrade from no account to a free account) are working well, but the ones I had already received are still like in the print screen I showed.
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 07:47 AM
I can replicate the same situation. I have forwarded this to our developers so they can analyse it better.
We will contact you via this thread once we have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- BeamixAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 08:49 AM
Thanks for your help! I enjoy working with Jotform! PS: Maybe it is good to know I'm using the Dutch translation.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 09:30 AM
You problem has been solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us any further questions.
- BeamixAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 08:29 AM
Thanks for the excellent service!