- majdmklAsked on May 08, 2016 at 12:59 PM
Can you please help me get Feedback Button/Pop-up Forms work in my Muse?
It shows "Unable to generate thumbnail" every time I copy the code to Muse.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 01:32 PM
Could you please share a sample web page where the Feedback code does not work right? The source code inspection might help in our troubleshooting.
You may also try to add the Feedback Script into a head section of the site to see if that makes any differences:
- majdmklAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 01:49 PM
Many thanks for your quick response
Here is a link for a sample page created by Muse with embed "feedback button" form that shows on Muse "Unable to generate thumbnail" but nothing appears on the live page
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 02:14 PM
It looks like the script is not embedded in between the head section of the page, please try placing it there:
- majdmklAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 02:24 PM
How can I embed the script in between the head section?
I use Muse, not html editor,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 03:05 PM
According to the Adobe support website provided by my colleague Mike, you can paste a script code in the Page Properties.
1. Right click or Ctrl-Click on the page in Plan or Design View.
2. Select Metadata in the Page Properties dialog.
Hope that works. Thank you.
- majdmklAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 03:20 PM
Many thanks for the answer. I tried this solution but it looks that the feedback button form does not work in Muse ..
I hope this can be solved in the near future.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 04:20 PM
The feedback code is working. However, there is a CSS code in your website that hides the button.
Can you please try inserting this CSS code in your webpage in Adobe Muse.
transform-origin: 50% 50% 0 !important;