- ABookingsAsked on May 09, 2016 at 06:32 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 11:28 AM
It looks like your account went dormant due to inactivity. There was only one form in your account and it appears to be blank. If you have a link to one of your previous forms or to a page where a form is embedded, we can tell you exactly what happened to it.
- ABookingsAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 02:25 AM
Here is a Page where a form was embedded, these forms have been working for a while.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 03:23 AM
Thank you for indicating the URL of your website. I've checked your form which is http://www.myjotform.com/form/41383591432555 in our system. that form belongs to KrugerL account and there are 28 forms on that account. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- ABookingsAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 04:45 AMThank you very much for this, I almost had a heat attack.
Activity Bookings South Africa
Mobile: + (0) 76 251 2441
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 04:52 AM
You're most welcome. Please, don't worry about that.=) We always have the solution if you don't delete your form from your trash folder. Feel free to contact us anytime. We are always here for you.