- kranaiAsked on May 09, 2016 at 10:38 AM
Regarding 2 Forms:
1. Insight Academy Contact Form
2. Insight Academy Registration Form
HELP HELP....how do I get back to my original state for the above 2 forms. Yesterday I change the background colour for above 2 forms via design and when I returned to my builder I noticed all my settings for these tow forms are gone. All width of inputs are now the width of the whole form. I assume all my injected css code (there were several) are gone.
Sh#$@@ I worked several weeks with you support guys to get what I want and now looks like it is all down the tubes...all I did was to change a colour...Man doesn't the system warn you that this will happen...
Can YOU PLEASE restore the above two forms as it was in the system as of 6th May 2016.??? Can this be done..PLEASE!
I do not want to go through all the changes I did with your guys...
Keeping my fingers crossed...guys please perform some magic on this request..!!!!
- CharlieAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 12:44 PM
You could try reverting back to an earlier version of your form to where the designs are still correctly placed. Here's a guide on how to do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
Let us know if you need more help on this.
- kranaiAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 04:31 AM
Thanks for sending me the above information. I was able to revert to my last acceptable changes I did.
However when I revert I can no longer see my logo on the form even though I could see it during the reverting on the screen. Anyway this is a small issue I can insert logo again.
okay now I want to make 3 changes but I do not want to go to design and change which will give me the same problem.1. If you look at my Insight Contact Form you will see the form background colour is yellow. I want to change this say to white. Can you give me the css code that I can inject.
2. Also if you look at the bottom there are 2 buttons in red . I want to change the red background to say blue and the text to say yellow...need the css code for this
3. in the same form you will notice that the background input box is brown I want to change the background input box from brown to say blue.
Can I apply the same css code in another form titled "InSight Academy Registration Form" or will this require another set of css code for the same change I described above.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 07:36 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: