- dominiccamanyAsked on May 09, 2016 at 11:13 PMSorry! It's www.everythingoutdoorstn.comI used I frame but I tried all the other ones too. The other codes actually made a huge white gap all the way down the right side of my site. The I frame didn't but only shows the submit button half of the time and then starts cutting off parts of the forms once I use two on the same site. Would love your thoughts!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 11:25 PM
I have checked your website and noticed that you are using the iFrame method, both forms are being displayed as shown on the screencast below:
Which form would you like to remove the blank space?
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/60975707449166" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 689px; border: none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Do note that this is only a sample code, don't embed this code.
Please do let us know how it goes and provide us which of the forms would you like to remove the blank space around.
- dominiccamanyAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 01:18 AM
Awesome! That's weird it literally wasn't working for the last 2 days. Glad it fixed itself whatever it was! Thanks!
- dominiccamanyAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 01:45 AMThank you for checking that out! No idea how it fixed itself but I'm just glad it's working now!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 02:06 AM
I can confirm that it is working here like my colleague.
Perhaps it was just a browser cache issue. Anyway, glad to hear that it's working on your end now.