- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 12:16 AM
Only members of the support team can change JotForm account/username.
Please provide us at least 3x choices of new username you want your current BethNYCPPP to change to. We will check the availability.
Please take note also that if you were using custom URL name of forms, they will be affected if you change username. You wil need to change them manuall as well to match the new username.
User guide: How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
- BethAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 12:24 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 12:37 AM
The 1st option is available. I have now changed your account/username to NYCPPP
You need to relogin using the new username at https://www.jotform.com/login to see the updated status.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- slovakatlanticcommissionAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 02:00 PM
could you please change my username to globsec ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 02:30 PM
@slovakatlanticcommission The username "globsec" was available so I went ahead and made the change. Your username is now "globsec". If there is anything else we can assist you with, please create a new thread and we will be happy to help.