- JRD1957Asked on March 11, 2012 at 04:47 PM
I'm trying to create a contact form in an iFrame and I can't figure out to get the Text Area to fit within the form space.
- jcm0731Answered on March 11, 2012 at 05:56 PM
You can do this by selecting the TEXT AREA field.
Then RIGHT-CLICK to see its PROPERTIES.
In the PROPERTY menu look for COLUMN property (yours was at 40)
Input a lower number to shrink the TEXT AREA.
Test and preview your form
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 06:33 PM
In addition to my colleague, here's a screen guide for that:
- JRD1957Answered on March 11, 2012 at 06:58 PM
Thank you! Both answers were enlightening...
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 01:13 AM
Your welcome JRD1957. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.