- Luke NieldAsked on May 10, 2016 at 10:52 AM
How can I control the name of the file when saving the file to drive?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 12:47 PM
If you are referring to the PDF submission saved in the Google Drive integration, then you can use the Unique ID widget, here's a guide about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/79-How-to-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
Here's an example:
1. Here I setup my unique ID widget.
2. I then integrated Google Drive in my form. Here's a guide on how to do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/192-How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive
Below is a screenshot, you'll see the folder path. You can use the unique ID widget as the basis of the file name:
3. Here's my test submission:
4. Here's how I received it. You'll see that the submission folder name uses the unique ID widget value, the PDF submission will also have the same name.
I hope that helps.