- scohencargasAsked on May 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM
We would like to do a multiple part (not necessarily multiple page) form where a user fills out first part notifies second user of an issue.
Then the Second user signs off that they have reviewed/fixed issue. Then a possible third user or orginial user of form can review that the second user addressed the issue.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 01:29 PM
We do not have built in workflow/approve option, but our service is quite flexible and it might be possible to develop a custom form which will meet your expectations using available JotForm options. I would like to suggest checking the following support forum threads to get the idea about possible solutions.
- Does jotform have logical workflow and approval routing functions?
- How can I create approval workflow in JotForm?
- Workflow Approval
- How do I create an approval type form?
- How to create an approval workflow, send form data to another form after each submission?
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.