- donald_hurrenAsked on March 11, 2012 at 08:09 PM
- jcm0731Answered on March 11, 2012 at 08:12 PM
I can see no issue with your account and forms.
Perhaps you can try clearing your browser, refresh and Login again to JotForm,
Please try. If you still have concern please post here.
- donald_hurrenAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 08:25 PMEverything is grayed out and I could see everything yesterday.
- jcm0731Answered on March 11, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Please try logout from JotForm.
Close your browser.
Then Login back using this link
I can see your forms and even test them.
- donald_hurrenAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 08:42 PMI can see the submissions but cant access my form. Why are there incomplete payments as you cannot submit form without paying. Is this because of banking issues or the waiting period of paypal?
- jcm0731Answered on March 11, 2012 at 08:53 PM
May I ask for the URL or ID of the form you are having this issue?
The last form I saw that you created is consists only of a SUBMIT button with E-mail notification address to you.