- RachelAsked on May 10, 2016 at 12:58 PMI'm trying to figure out if I can upload a document for my clients to sign. I have a cancellation policy that I am trying to get esignature for.
- CharlieAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 02:23 PM
If your form is the whole contract or agreement that needs to be signed, then you can simply use the e-signature widgets that we have here: https://widgets.jotform.com/search/signature. To add a widget, you can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
If you wish to upload a document and let them download it for signing, then you can follow the steps below:
1. Upload it on a file storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive,
2. Then add the download link using the "Text" field.
3. Now after then sign it, they will need to re-upload it to your form, you can add a file upload field in your form for that:
Here's a guide on how to create an upload form: https://www.jotform.com/help/332-How-to-Create-Upload-Forms
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.